How To Create An Efficient Workday, 2 hours
How To Create An Efficient Workday
Do you work in a busy environment and sometimes find it hard to concentrate? Staying focused and getting things done are typical time management challenges that most of us face on a regular basis. However, there are a lot of tips and tricks you can easily apply to boost your efficiency.
Join this webinar and learn how to handle interruptions, create an efficient to-do list and get things done.
Topics of the webinar
- An easy trick for saving time every day
- Increase your focus and concentration
- Tips on how to create the best possible working conditions for your brain
- Four concrete strategies to handle interruptions
- The Time Type Profile: Are you a time optimist, time realist or time pessimist?
- The efficient to-do list: 5 important things you need to know to be a realistic planner
- Procrastination? Great tools to help boost your efficiency and get things done
There will be exercises, so have a pen and paper ready.
Before attending the webinar, you will receive The Time Type Profile which will help you establish your time type. It consists of 14 questions centering on time, planning, and deadlines and takes about 10 minutes to fill in.
Two hours. The trainer will stay online 15 minutes after the webinar and answer additional questions.
Trine Kolding has taught time management seminars since 2000 and is the author of 7 books on this topic. Educational background: Copenhagen Business School, Danish School of Education, process consultant, and certified coach.